What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device used when you visit a website. The main purpose is to recognize the users every time they access www.esemtia.com, and they allow us to improve the quality and usability of our website. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet and they cannot damage the user’s computer/device and. When enabled in your browser settings, they allow us to identify and resolve possible errors in the functioning of the internet. www.esemtia.com.
Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but there are small differences:
• Session Cookies. session cookies last only for as long as the browser session and they are deleted when the browser is closed. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
• Persistent or permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them every time you visit www.esemtia.com. They have a specific expiration date and after that the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences and analyze visits. They help us understand how users get to our site and improve our services.
• Performance Cookies: they allow www.esemtia.com to remember decisions taken by the user, such as the login or ID.
The information these cookies collect is anonymized (it does not contain your name, address or other data).
• Third-party Cookies: third-party cookies are installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting: for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content add-ons (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of files to track your visits in each site where they are advertised.
• Analytical Cookies: these aim to periodically maintain and ensure the best functioning and service to the user; collecting data on your activity.
By accessing www.esemtia.com, you expressly agree that we may use this type of cookies on your devices. If you disable them, your browsing in www.esemtia.com may not be optimal and some of the utilities from the website may not work properly.
a) First-party Cookies
In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses first-party cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies result in a saving of time. They can also be used to recognize you between consecutive visits to adapt the content shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure certain traffic parameters within the site itself, and estimate the number of visits made, so that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows contact with phone number, email address or any other means of contact.
No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given their consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Advertisement’.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non Necessary”.|
b) Third-party Cookies Google Analytics Cookies
More information at: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/.
Google has developed an add-on that you can install in your browser if you do not want to be tracked by your cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_UA-130953482-7||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|NID||This cookie is used to a profile based on user’s interest and display personalized ads to the users.|
User settings to avoid Cookies.
From www.esemtia.com, and in compliance with current legal regulations, we provide you with the information that allows you to set your browser/internet browsers to maintain your privacy and security in relation to cookies. Therefore, we provide you with information and links to the official support